Ammonium Persulfate is white, odorless single crystal, it has strong oxidation and corrosion, when heated, it decomposes easily, moisture absorption is not easy, it is soluble in water, the solubility increases in warm water, it can hydrolyze into ammonium hydrogen sulfate and hydrogen peroxide in an aqueous solution.
The dry product has good stability, storage is easy, and it has the advantage of convenience and safety and so on. When heated to 120℃, it can decompose, it is easily damped and it can cake in moist air.
APS is a initiator for the emulsion or solution polymerisation of acrylic monomers, vinyl acetate, vinyl chloride etc. and for the emulsion copolymerisation of styrene, acrylonitrile, butadiene etc..
APS is also a kind of oxidizing agent:
1. Used in cleaning and pickling of metal surfaces.
2. Used in accelerated curing of low formaldehyde adhesives.
3. Used in modification of starch, production of binders and coating materials.
4. Desizing agent and bleach activator.
5. An essential component of bleaching formulations for hair cosmetics.
Why Choose Us
Package & Storage
(1) 25kg PE Bag
(2) 300kg woven bag with one PE liner
(3) 500kg woven bag with one PE liner
(4) 1000kg woven bag with one PE liner
(1) Treasury should have ventilation and low-temperature drying.
(2) Loading and unloading lightly.
(3) Stored separately with organic matter, reducing agents, sulfur, phosphorus combustibles.