(1) Used as an oxidant, disinfectant, bactericide and antidote for phosphorus, etc.
(2) It is also used in the manufacture of toluene saccharin, the refining of o-toluene sulfonamide, organic synthesis and the treatment of phenol-containing wastewater.
(3) It can be used for circuit board metal surface cleaning, conductive film cleaning, electroplating degreasing, and electrolytic manganese dioxide.
(4) It is used for the finishing of chemical fibers, the removal of hydrogen sulfide and other odors, and the treatment of water quality.
Package & Storage
(1) 25kg plastic drum
(2) 250kg steel-plastic composite barrels
(3) 1250kg IBC barrels
(1) Store in a cool, ventilated warehouse. The storage temperature does not exceed 30℃, and the relative humidity does not exceed 80%.
(2) Keep away from fire and heat sources.
(3) The packaging must be sealed to prevent moisture.
(4) It should be stored separately from combustibles, reducing agents, active metal powders, etc., and should not be mixed.
(5) The storage area should be equipped with suitable materials to contain the leakage.