Sodium Persulfate is a white odorless crystal or powder, which is decomposed by ethanol and has good stability at room temperature. It is often used as an oxidizing agent, and can also be used as a monomer polymerization initiator. It hardly absorbs moisture, is easy to store, convenient and safe to use.
(1) Environmental remediation agents: contaminated soil remediation, water treatment (wastewater purification); Waste gas treatment, oxidative degradation of harmful substances (e.g. mercury).
(2) Polymerization: initiator of latex or acrylic monomer polymerization liquid, vinyl acetate, vinyl chloride and other products, and initiator of copolymerization of styrene, acrylonitrile, butadiene and other colloid.
(3) Metal treatment: cleaning and pickling of metal surfaces (e.g. in semiconductor manufacturing: cleaning and etching of printed circuits). Activation of copper and aluminum surfaces.
(4) Used to accelerate the processing of low concentration formalin adhesive.
(5) A regulator for the production of starch and used as a desizing agent in the production of adhesives and coatings
(6) Cosmetics: the main ingredient of bleaching formula.
(7) Textiles: desizing and bleaching agents - especially for low temperature bleaching.
(8) Hair dye: it is one of the basic components of hair dye and plays a decolorizing role.
(9) Others: chemical synthesis; Disinfectant.
Why Choose Us
Package & Storage
(1) 25kg PE Bag
(2) 300kg woven bag with one PE liner
(3) 500kg woven bag with one PE liner
(4) 1000kg woven bag with one PE liner
(1) SPS is almost non-hygroscopic and has particularly good ability to be stored for long time.
(2) It is not combustible, but releases oxygen easily and assists combustion of other materials.
(3) Conditions/ substances to avoid mixing persulfates with are: moisture, heat, flame, ignition sources, shock, friction, reducing agents, organic material, sodium peroxide, aluminum and powdered metals.